Cambridge Regional College
Cambridge regional college aims to provide adult learners with the opportunity to develop and extend the skills they need to succeed and to prosper. This includes technical courses designed to enable adult learners to upskill or to retrain.
To embed a seamless pathway of skills and learning themes in and out of the local authority area to;
• Deliver highly individualised programmes with a clear purpose that is relevant to the education and training needs and interests of learners, and to local employment opportunities, supporting local and national priorities
• Promote and increase pathways into further learning, traineeships and apprenticeships linking to career aspirations
• To deliver contextualised, highly bespoke programmes of learning to meet local need and drive economic growth.
• Building capacity to grow directly delivered provision to eliminate the reliance on subcontracted provision.
Our Department supports
• Sustainable employment for the unemployed
• Individuals in the priority communities that are economically inactive
• Low skilled and low paid adult residents in the workforce and an increased flexible delivery of learning that supports adults in work to feel confident to upskill
• Our community to actively participate in society, build skills and confidence, combat isolation and improve their health and well-being. To enrich their lives and explore creative learning opportunities through Cambridge’s artistic and cultural economy; and support our learners to gain skills for their futures.
Visit our socials:
Members Service Areas:
Training, Learning Disability, Education, Guidance, Employment Support
Location of Beneficiaries:
Cambridge City, South Cambridgeshire, East Cambridgeshire, Huntingtonshire, Fenland, Peterbrough, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire